Sunday 3 August 2014

Moment By Moment We Create Our Life Adventures

Going to Cuba, I initially had low expectations after hearing people’s general comments about the island. I was therefore pleasantly surprised: staying in the beautiful 5 star hotel Iberostar, eating the yummy food at the buffet and lying by the warm, crystal clear ocean. Between the old-timer cars, the music that consumes you, and the laid-back charisma, the island had me at Mojito! Here are some more pics from my other island adventures...
  
We spent an afternoon visiting a Cuban farm, enjoying the warm family hospitality, eating fresh fruit off the trees, learning to make Mojitos, and dancing Salsa in the lush Cuban countryside... 

 Can you tell what type of tree this is ? 






Being of German heritage I could not miss out on the World Cup 2014! What a fun, boisterous and bonding experience it was to enjoy the games in the hotel sport’s bar with my family and a happy group of fans. We cheered on our team and celebrated their win when they became World Champions!! Deutschland!!






The beach was beautiful, sipping Mojitos by the ocean and tanning only as much as a German girl can... 


   
                                                                                    

These are the books I dove into while on vacation: something for every mood - Girl Boss when I was feeling ambitious, White Girl Problems for a light fun read, Cuba whilst exploring and reading up on its history, and The Great Gatsby for a delectable taste of the classics. 


Well, that was it from Cuba! I hope you enjoyed my posts that summarized this lovely 2 week discovery...

 See you back in Toronto... 
xo Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Is Instant Language - Prada