Thursday 26 February 2015

Birthday in Paris


This year for my birthday, it was extra special. Not only I had a mini surprise get-together on the eve of my birthday, my surprise birthday gift from my amazing and thoughtful boyfriend was a 4-day trip to Paris! I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. 
The moment I saw my breath made contact with the Parisian air, it was love at first sight. My whole face lit up with excitement. Minus the fact it was tremendously cold that day, it was the last thing that was on mind. All I wanted to do was walk around and take in everything Paris had to offer.  Every corner I viewed was better than the last one. I was in absolutely in awe. What made it even extraordinary was being able to share it with my love, in one of the most romantic cities in the world.


My babe! Thank you!


xo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Is Instant Language - Prada